AllRoads - The Stress Free Way to Charter a Bus - Anywhere in The USA

Cancellation and Remittance Policy

The Chartering Party (AllRoads Customer) must notify AllRoads of cancellation via fax, phone or email. There is no cancellation fee if the cancellation is made at least thirty-one (31) days prior to the Date of Service. Cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee calculated based on the following formula:

Cancellation within 30 to 15 days of the departure date - 30% cancellation fee will be imposed on the customer.  30% of the operator's quoted rate will be remitted to the operator and the remaining 70% will be returned to the AllRoads customer. 

If no cancellation is made during this period, 30% of the quoted rate will be remitted to the operator 30 days prior to the departure date.

Cancellation within 14 to 8 days of the departure date - 50% cancellation fee will be imposed on the customer.  50% of the operator's quoted rate will be remitted to the operator and the remaining 50% will be returned to the AllRoads customer. 

If no cancellation is made during this period, an additional 20% of the operator's quoted rate will be remitted to the operator 14 days prior to the departure date.

Cancellation within 7 to 0 days of the departure date - 100% cancellation fee will be imposed on the customer.  100% of the operator's quoted rate will be remitted to the operator. 

If no cancellation is made during this period, the remaining 50% of the quoted rate will be remitted to the operator 7 days prior to the departure date.


A change in the date of motor coach service is a cancellation. A cancellation fee will not be charged if no other changes other than the date of service is made and the service can be provided by the same operator.

Back to Allroads Registration Form